Stocks in Japan had their biggest day in 16 months as they rose 3.99%. Last Friday the Nikkei Stock Average hit correction mode dropping -10%. This morning Japan’s Government Pension Investment Fund is raising its allocation to Japaneses stocks to 25%. Shorts scrambled.
Options Activity By Volume
We highlight unusual options activity with unusual volume activity The third column from the left will highlight such outliers.Silver Wheaton (SLW) saw unusual call action and dropped -5%. Exxon (XOM) saw unusual put action jump also with no news of note.
The rows in the options matrix are as follows:
- Curr Vlm = Current Option Volume for today
- OpVol20 = 20 day Option Volume average
- % Delta (sorted descending) = Curr Vlm/ OpVol20 * 100
- Sym = Symbol
- 20 HV 100HV 252HV = 20 day, 100 Day and 252 Day Historical Volatility
- Slope = The slope of the historic vol
- Delta = Change in slope
- cOptInt = Call Open Interest
- pOptInt =Put Open Interest
- cVolum = Call Volume
- pVolum = Put Volume